- This event has passed.
2018 NADC 14th Annual Member Conference
April 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - April 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Dealer Counsel 101
• NADA Update
• Top Legal Issues for Dealers in 2018
• The Trump Administration’s Labor Policy: Looking Back One Year and Forward One Year (Lunch Session)
• TCPA Compliance 2018 – What You Must Know Before Calling or Texting Consumers
• Automotive Technology: Disruption and the Death Star. Can Luke Skywalker Save Us?
• Conditional Incentive Programs: A Primer on Current Programs, Trends, and Benefits versus Injury
• Tax Reform: What Dealers Need to Know
• Managing your Market Territory—Improving Profitability and Reducing Risk
• Sustainable Cybersecurity Management for Dealerships: Why it is Critical to Review Your Program
• Latest Legal Trends in Sexual Harassment Law and What Attorneys Advising Auto Dealers Need to be Thinking about
Agenda topics are subject to change.